• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What would be the best year to register my truck in the SF97?

Hello everybody,

I was asked by GovPlanet what year I would like my truck to be registered or written in the SF97 since my truck doesn't have any manufacturing year on it. They are letting me choose what year I would like to put in. So my question is what year would be the best in terms of DMV/registration/insurance etc.
Not sure if best to go with a newer (2009 for example) or older (1999 for example) date, or if it even makes any difference at all.

Also, I was trying to determine my M1123 manufacturing date or year. The serial/VIN# is 192865 and it is an USMC truck.

I did see some old threads conversation about the VIN and year but I am still confuse and not sure if my truck is 1999/2000 or 2001.

I appreciate your help.

osteo16

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do your research.. apply what you find into a best guess.. You will just screw yourself and others by trying to manipulate the facts.. Your vehicle is most likely 2000.. give or take a year.. Definitely not a 2009.. And after they hit 20 years you can usually get “historical” plates/insurance.. Just use some due diligence with a side of common sense 👍🏼👊🏼

Ocho out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks