• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What would it take to fix this M813?

colomil

I do find it worthwhile to resurrect these scrap trucks. I think Crash_AF's M926 will be more work than this M813, but that truck will be bad a$$ when it is done!

I am still undecided on the M813, I get the feeling the bid will go beyond a reasonable amount. Auction prices out at Ft Carson have been fluctuating so ya never really know how it will turn out.

I might try to head out to Ft Carson tomorrow to get a good look at her. I hate bidding on the unknown.

colomil

well the M813 price just got out of hand. I give up on that one. I am checking out the m35a2 with super singles though, it looks like it could be repaired.

jwaller

there is a reason. there is a contract for 5 ton cargo's overseas right now and dealers are snapping them up all over the country.