• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what would you pay for an m1028?

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's not the most rust I've seen on a Chevy pickup. It even looks like the floor boards are still there.

gmjunky87

yeah the floor pans have holes, the pictures don't do it justice as far as how much rust it has haha. i'm a little worried about the shock mounts on the axles. but thanks everyone. I think i got a decent deal. and besides who will let you joy ride a truck with no brakes, no inspection, no insurance out in a field first! the guys were real nice and we actually talked for an hr or two waiting for the rollback to come. the guy was working on a sick 3+3 long bed. he swapped a cummins/5 speed/ np205 case in it! had about 6 inch lift with 38's. he also had a nice 89 k30 dump truck. he has the k series sickness like me i guess :eek:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks