• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What year is my deuce?

joestewart

Try not to flame me for posting this mundane question. The link to the decoding article got disabled right at the wrong time! I'm trying to get info for the SF97 and I have no idea what year this vehicle is. The guy at GL couldn't help me and actually suggested that I look at the taillight lenses on the truck (last two digits on the amber colored plastic = year of manufacture?). Hmm.... not sure about that. So here is the VIN. Can anyone help me with year of manufacture?

VIN: NK068N 0540 13026
Contract #: DAAE06-70-C-0001
Model: M35A2C WO/W

Hey Thanks in advance! Joe Stewart

LibertyDeuce

m16ty said:
I'm pretty sure it's going to be a '72.
The registration numbers like you have here, NK068N, pretty much started in 1972. It could even be later, but ask KARNAC anyway. He knows all. Also, the body style of "40" as in 0540-xxxxx appeared after 1971

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks