• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What year is my M543A2?

tjmilitary

Sorry if there is a thread already on this but I couldn't find what I needed. I recently aquired a M543A2 wrecker. I know its not a 1989 truck but thats what the title says. So how do I find out what year it really is. The data plates were not re-stamped when it was rebuilt. The only tag with a year is the rebbuild tag on the side of the drivers seat and it say 1989. Guess thats where they got the Year for the title. So can anyone help me?

Hammer

Sorry, the whole thing including the rest of it in front the vin. Sorry about that. Everything on the same line as the vin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks