• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whatcha bring'in?

Longhunter7

Haspin Trail Riders,

What type of vehicles are going to be at Haspin? It would be nice to know what everyone is bringing!

I hope there will be a good turnout of members and their rigs! [thumbzup]

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Everything... Deuce, jeep, couple of hot-rodded yard tractors, camper, ton of tools, generator, A/C.....

Right now in Flordia, with a hurricane named after me!
Dennis

Last edited:

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'll be there with my Dodge with trailer in tow on which will be riding the 1970 Mog. I can't wait to see how it performs. If Dennis (the hurricane) is still in the area I may be using my Dodge for my tent.

fredrader

With any luck it won't rain much if any while we are there..Haspin is a GIANT Mudhole if it rains much..

I have my Jeep on Ebay and the auction ends Thu. If it sells I won't be bringing it but if don't I will have it there..I am going to get a 715 or something if it sells..Elohim1 has 2 cherokee's and a 715 so I will probably take his 715 over behind my deuce to play with..

Longhunter7

Fred Rader,

GIANT MUD HOLE! OH NO ! :freaked: what will we do!

Seriously, it looks like Indiana will get the rain from Hurricane Dennis, from Monday, all the way through Thursday! [:(!]

Deep water fording kits will be required! :skull:

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That should be fun. I wish I had some more tread on my rear tires. Hopefully I won't have to break out the chains. Front and rear lockers should probably do the trick.