• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

whats a "junk" 5-ton worth?

ODdave

so there is a "parts" 5-ton in michigan and i am interested in some parts for my deuce from it. Mainly the p/s pump and cab, posibly even the engine but i dont know if it runs. It has the multi-fuel engine. What i need to know is, What is the cab worth? the p/s pump worth & the engine worth. The engine is missing the water pump and has "bad bellcrank" written on it, any idea what that means?

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That looks like ktmnurse's truck. He was offering to part it out. I am negotiating to buy the front bumper off it.

I was waiting for the Grayling gathering to end, to ask someone close to it for help getting the bumper for me.

PM me.

area52

I think that is the Mack powered one that was on GSA a few weeks ago, I remember bidding on it. It was listed as having the water pump, radiator and front grill missing. If it is the Mack ENDT-673 engine, it sold for about $900. Not sure if the P/S pump from a Mack fits a LDT engine or not.

goldneagle

Well the multi-fuel engines have 2 large canister oil filters on the driver's side. I assume the MACK would be designed differently. YOu can alway look for the tag on the passenger side near the front that gives the manufacturer.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a Mack.

area52

You can tell its a Mack by the crossover tube on top of the engine. I would think the engine alone is worth quite a few dollars even with some stuff missing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks