• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's a LDS-465-1A worth?

USMC6062

I have one that I've been hanging on to that came out of a 5 ton cargo I cut up. I've planned on keeping it to stick in my deuce if that engine ever goes, but I don't think I would use it for a long time. I'd hate to see it go to waste just sitting around. It did fire and run a little bit off ether before I took it out, but I will get it running before I would try and sell it. So what's a complete running take out motor like this go for? I am keeping the power steering pump off of it for my deuce though.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's a list of what I paid.

LDT in can. 100% complete and all access look new. Not tried to fire $400
LDT in can. Complete and running with worn "C" turbo $450
LDT in can. Missing IP parts and lines. Free
LDS missing turbo. Was previously running. Free. (Can cost $100)
LDT Pullout, running. Waiting to go in M59. Labor Swap.
LDT, Bad crank parts motor. Free

(need more cans)

The LDS is becoming a favorite for the deuce crowd.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks