• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's a 'LOW MILEAGE' Deuce worth?

Carl_in_NH

What's a 'low mileage' deuce worth? About $50 more than the exact same truck with high mileage - because that's what the brand new speedometer cost.

2deuce

I see lots of deuces with a new speedo listed with low miles. I have an 87 air force deuce that had 8k on it when I got it. Still has less than 9k. Some records of use were in the glove box. It was started about every 3 months. It was not rebuilt. I don't know what the airforce used these for but the records I have show very little use and the underside was like new when I got it. I see most have been rebuilt that have low miles showing.

I need to sell it. It should be on craigslist soon.

Greg

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
On second thought, I might be interested in a deuce like this, as long as the engine is in good shape. I wouldn't hesitate to turn a junker like this into a bobbed deuce for off-roading, I wouldn't feel as it I was mangling a perfectly good truck to make a bob job. Cut the bed and fenders off, knock the rear axle off, take 1/2 the rest of the stuff off, put some big tires on it, and you have a heckuva offroad buggy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks