• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

whats the best rout for parts

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know the guy who owns that truck. A real stand-up guy. it will come with the original 6.2 installed in the truck. The motor will need to be rebuilt or replaced. Its had water in it i believe The body on that one is very nice. The truck is well worth what he wants. It will need eveything gone through.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Give me a call some time. I'm around most week ends messing with this stuff. Also a buddy of mine and I always go to Aberdeen for the swap meet, you can ride up with us. Its a sight to behold if you like this stuff

KASCAR will sell you the civvy equivalent parts, but will not sell you 'military parts'.

We tried to get a 6.5 water pump for a HMMWV 8-9 years ago; they would not sell to us... the water pump on a HMMWV 6.5 had a cast portion ground off in order to clear a bracket; civvy GM 6.5 pumps had this raised portion on pump & wouldn't clear the bracket. Shop tech ground the casting and the bracket to 'make the GM civvy water pump fit'...

'Tanner'
I bought a waterpump from O-rileys autoparts and have never run into buying parts from Kascar.

robson1015

Hi- Does anyone know where I can get hand brake cables for a 2009 M116A3 1 ton trailer???? I am refurbing it and don't know where to get parts. Tried e-bay, no luck. Thanx

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You need to post this in the classifieds . It doesn't belong in the HMMWV forum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks