• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whats the deal on EUC's and trailers?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In my underwear as I type, how's that? :3dAngus:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BTW Roy, Ozark mountains is not a state.

Our rules request a state in your location.

So I won an m447 electrical repair shop van with "some tools included" that requires an EUC. When I cross referenced the manifest I found the NSN for the entire electrical shop kit, not the van. As it is a electrical repair shop I would assume the NSN for the SKO triggered the EUC requirement and not the trailer itself. Good ole guvment t at work creating work for itself! Oh well looks like a 2 month wait to pick it up.....

just oust for suits and giggles I sent screenshots to GL of the manifest, TM for van trailers and my research....just in case they are interested.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I won a m116a1 trailer that happened to hold a radar station at one time. It sold under the nsn for the radar not the trailer, even though the radar and all electronic goodies were gone.

Euc took 6 weeks from Nov till Dec. Gl has nothing to do with how it is listed. Whatever DRMO says rules and that triggers the EUC according to nsn.