• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whats the difference between the 1600x20 X and the 1600x20 XZL?

BIGNICK

So I am looking at up grading my rubber to a wider wheel! I already have two 1600x20 X mich. tires that are brand new. The questions has come up that there might be a wider tire! The XZL. Is this true? :?: Any help with this matter is greatly appreciated !!!

Last edited:

M1075

So I am looking at up grading my rubber to a wider wheel! I already have two 1600x20 X mich. tires that are brand new. The questions has come up that there might be a wider tire! The XZL. Is this true? :?: Any help with this matter is greatly appreciated !!!

XL and XZL tires should be same width at the sidewall, but the XZL tires certainly look wider with the more blockly looking 4 lugs.

Some of the military trucks that use the 16R20 are also authorized for 24R21 wide based tires.

BIGNICK

HEY M1075, what is the 24r21 you talk about? do you have any pics or description of these tires you talk about?

"Some of the military trucks that use the 16R20 are also authorized for 24R21 wide based tires".