• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's this cable on the dash?

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This was in the photo from the dealer, showing some cable coming from the right side of the dash, but missing when i received the truck, as were the troop seat stancions and seat back rails. Also all the breakers related to the ABS system were missing. Tomorrow i'm going to check if the other ABS components are present and operational...
DB Equipment in Lena Wisconsin was the dealer.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

coachgeo

something does not wash here.

picture of that truck seems to show it is an A0 era truck. An A0 era truck will not have ABS brakes.

what engine is in it? What year is it?

Skyhawk13205

Its there, the dealer repaired a hole in it when the photo was taken

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Looks like an ABS ECU, they are WABCO ECUs. ABS works well, they usually don’t fault and when they do it is usually the sensor starts to wander from the tone ring, all it takes is a punch and a light tap to reseat them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks