• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's this hose for?

SRB1976

Up underneath the dash of my M35a3. It looked lose so i moved it and two springs and a ball bearing fell out onto the floor. My low air buzzer and light was not working so I started looking for the problem and found this. The funny thing is the buzzer and light work now whether it's connected or not.
P7070506.jpgP7070508.jpg

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's been a while since I had my A3 but I think there was a check valve in the tubing, although I never took it apart. Kept the pump from losing prime. It's easily traced if the pump is still attached to the underside of the instrument panel.

SRB1976

The washers don't work anyway. It turns out the problem with the low air buzzer/light is in the accessory switch. I wiggle the switch around and the buzzer works. Probably just a little dirty.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks