• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's this???

I'm going to jump in and say it's a wrench (obviously) for tightening/loosening the locking nuts on switches on the dash, such as the start button, or something similar. Try it out and tells us if it works.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It is for the M151 series of jeeps, oil pan drain plug remover. That's the pressed metal version also made a steel plate one also

sandcobra164

MWMULES, that's the best sounding response so far. The open and boxed end are of the same size. Do you need one? If so, PM me and it's yours for the cost of shipping. I just felt like it was obviously a issued piece of gear that needed a good home. I don't have a use for it but didn't want to throw it away if someone needed one. If it's truly junk, let me know and it will find it's way to the recycle bin.

Joseph

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks