• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's your Deuces' name?

Dipstick

Mine is named Brutus. It just hit me the first time I saw him. I'm a Navy vet so Popeye probably would have made more sense.

sandcobra164

Simply named as "Big Trucks" by my oldest son about 4 years ago. The oldest is 7 and the youngest is 5 now. The other truck is a M1028 and his name is "Sarge".

swindad2

Thinking of something like "Kentucky Rumbler" (Also the name of a local wooden roller coaster).
Although something like "Sir Fix-a-Lot" could also be fitting.

nmwildman013

One of my deuces is named Connie. I didn't name it. A friend of mine gives all his deuces girls names and he started calling mine Connie. Unfortunately he referred to my truck in a conversation with my wife and I had some heavy explaining to do as that also happens to be my ex girlfriends name. I didn't have anything to do with the name and he didn't know about my ex. I think it's all cool now...I hope.

Jeff Nelson

One of my deuces is named Connie. I didn't name it. A friend of mine gives all his deuces girls names and he started calling mine Connie. Unfortunately he referred to my truck in a conversation with my wife and I had some heavy explaining to do as that also happens to be my ex girlfriends name. I didn't have anything to do with the name and he didn't know about my ex. I think it's all cool now...I hope.
That's why I went with "Moose"... Safer. My wife's name is Lynda; my ex's name is Linda. My butt has been saved from the wringer a couple of times because of that!

This is a awesome thread. Just read all of it....

My m35a2 most of the time is referred to as "the deuce" but it's name is "Double D's" standing for ...... Dan's Deuce lol

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an m35a2 old owner called it sarge so I kept it its like a cat or dog hard to change its name :grin: my m756a2 ? well doozer like the builders on cartoon called fraggle rock :driver:well it was a navy Seabees trk and they are always building things :grin: my m34 well?? not sure yet

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks