• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's your Deuces' name?

pick

I named mine Smokin Joe It gets plenty of looks and a lot of comments wherever I go. Everything about the decal tells a story.
PickPicture 020.jpgPicture 018.jpg

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a friend one day ask me how my ol' Autobot in my garage was doing.

I liked the idea of "officially" owning a Transformer.

So I named it after an "old timer" Autobot, Kup. (Also later known as Sergeant Kup)

=]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398647944.750649.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398647961.446122.jpg

lonegunman

I call mine, the "Big Yellow Dog". It is an A3 that was being prepped for a trip to Iraq, they painted it desert tan in the parking lot, swapped on two new steer tires and a new passenger seat and in mid-2007 they stopped bringing unarmored vehicles to the war. It went to DRMO and moved home with me.

I'd like to freshen up the paint and stencil palm trees on the doors ala Afrika Corps.

whiskey357

Banned
Call mine the my little pony for the grandkids as that is what they like heheheh 3 granddoughters...what can I say....paint it pink and put a mop on the rear end...looks loike on to me ....later gator..

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In order of purchase, mostly named by the kids in the family.

Goose, Larry, Curly and More, George and Gracie, Richard Prior, Jelly-bean (P-4)......and the latest, Piglet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks