• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheel Cylinder Piston Rod

M1009 Fiend

DONT EVER LOSE OR RUIN YOURS.

Spent the whole day trying to buy a new one and no one carries them, not even a Chevy dealer. They are discontinued.

O well if any one has an extra for a 1009 please pm me.

well then going to find some at pick and pull....

Dieselsmoke

Cordova Truck dismantlers- but I can't believe Riebe's wouldn't have them. Asszone and Poopboys are a waste of time unless you're looking for spinner hubcaps.

jumpmasterjim

Do you have any junk yards around? Perhaps a a pick and pull. I had a similar problem on one of my 1009s. check any/ all Blazers within a few years as well as 1/2 ton pick ups, and suburbans. I used a spindle and brake parts off of an 89 suburban. Just an idea.

fitz

Sometimes it's tough to get the parts guy to spend the time looking up small parts that are not a big money maker.
A good parts guy is a must trying to keep old vehicles on the road.
I got new ones from Napa over the summer.

niferous

I agree that the parts guys, the real parts guys, are hard to come by. We had a very close friend of the family that owned a local autop parts store for years. He knew his stuff and could look up small parts. Now the small town isn't so small and the big stores have moved in. People still come in but it's mainly guys like me, older folks, or people that think he is a specialty auto parts store. When he says it's not available I know it's not.

kenny

Thanks guys

I have to retract my statement about NAPA, when in there today the guy got out to big book and found them for me.

Now is time for a brake change.
I like Napa because they are one of the few parts guys that still know what a book is for and there warhouse is here in San Antonio so there is no waiting on parts to get ordered.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks