• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wheel cylinders

rustystud

You can find the wheel cylinders all over the place, the problem is there all made in China ! So what I do is go and buy new cup seals from NAPA . Just the generic ones which are made in the U.S.A. Then I gut the new cylinders and install the new cup seals . This has worked for years now and no leaking wheel cylinders ! Make sure the wheel cylinders has the correct spring with the seal expander in them. If they don't then reuse your old ones.

dusterdeere

thanks. I think I read on here about a guy taking the small nuts off of the hub to drum and just pull the drum off. is that a good idea or should I pull hub and drum at same time.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should pull the hub and drum together. The hub is in the way if you just pull the drum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks