• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheel identification help.

trider

Can anyone tell me if these are MRAP wheels and if they are do they appear to be steel or aluminum? I am looking for wheels to use on a bobbed duece project. They are 365/85R20. Would they make a good wheel for a bobber or should I try and find 395/85R20? Thanks

56701201_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg56717720_gl_large_thumb.jpg

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They look like steel wheels. I have had 24 bolt aluminum mraps and they have different faces. Looks like a flavor of mrap to me.

What is the nsn for them? Check parts target with the nsn.

peashooter

Can anyone tell me if these are MRAP wheels and if they are do they appear to be steel or aluminum? I am looking for wheels to use on a bobbed duece project. They are 365/85R20. Would they make a good wheel for a bobber or should I try and find 395/85R20? Thanks

View attachment 473262View attachment 473261

Lots of people bought those wheels (rims) from member VINTAGE IRON last year and bobbed there deuces with them, but they had different tires. I personally like the 365 size better than the 395 but it is less common than the 395s so they are harder to find and tend to cost a bit more.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks