• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheel identification

hunter754

I have the potential to buy these wheels and tires for very cheap ($125 each)
My truck is not bobbed and per my understanding I'll need adapters. My worry is if they will fit with dual rear axles and not rub.
I would plan to do a hub flip and single it out with these.
1000023444.jpg

Valley Rock

Big wheeler cat peeler
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My thought would be unless they're junk (unlikely) if you can get six or more of those for that price I definitely would buy them no matter what .

No matter what it says on the sidewall that tire there is no substitute for a tape measure, and it will answer your questions in a jiffy

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My worry is if they will fit with dual rear axles and not rub.
The wheels pictured are 20x10" MRAP, 10 on 335mm center, 20-bolt, heavy duty steel construction and weighing about 170lbs. They would work well with adapters.
But those sand tires are way too big, measuring almost 49" O.D. Your distance between rear axles is only 48", so...................

Either modify your trailing arms, AKA "dogbones" as well as drive shafts, to get at least 50" C-C betw. rears.
Or stay with 46" tires.