• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheel Pattern For M998 Same As M1123???

I am looking at purchasing a set of 37" mil issue BFG tires on M1123 wheels for my M998.

Are the bolt patterns and such the same??

I hate to assume they are..

I am looking at buying the wheels and tires, frame rails (which I dont need), cross members (also dont need) and instrument cluster (dont need) for an asking price of $1250.

So then I'll be stuck with the rails and such. I'll basically be paying for the wheels and tires...and I want to be real sure they will fit since thats all I am really interested in buying.

I tried pricing a new tire thru Discount Tire and it was almost $700 and they would not mount it, so buying used, locally, is about my only option..

Attachments

Last edited:

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would think with a little judicious shopping that you would be able to get what you want for less without having to buy all of those extraneous items.
As far as I know, all of the hummers use the 8 on 6.5 bolt pattern for the rims.

Last edited:

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kblazer87 is correct, bolt pattern is the same for all: 8 on 6.5".
Also true that one should be able to find a good set of 4 tires/wheels for less $$$.
And personally I'd much prefer the 24-bolt wheels over the 12-bolts; they are stronger and have a better valve stem.

G.

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are 2 types of 24 bolt wheels.....even spaced, and paired spaced which has the different valve stem.
The early and late 12 bolt and early 24 bolt all use the same stem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks