• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheeling in North Ga?

dc3coyote

I am in NorthWest Ga for the next few weeks, with my Pinz. I would like to go wheeling either in Northwest Ga, or NE Alabma, since I am near the border.

Is anyone up for a trip? I am looking for a little more than a roadside ditch though I would like it to be a good couple hours of wheeling.

Thanks
Branan
770 443 1187
leave a message

grounded

Banned
there is a place in AL that is just north of highway 20. between birmingham and ATL. Not sure but i think its Greyrock?? Someone in Bama should be able to reply to what it is.

Im game for riding along on the 7th or 6th if i got time to get there a little earlier. But wont have anything to wheel with. but can play shotgun..

SmokeyDod

Look at "grayrockorv.com" it has all info on area, loc, etc. Another GREAT place in "Tellico" which is located on TN/NC line. I go to Murphy, NC- go up "Hanging Dog Road" no kidding. It's has two days of riding mild to EXTREME road sections where you need lockers in rear & front plus a lot more. Goggle "tellico"

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Not a lot of places to wheel in Ga. BFR and I had a devil of time finding places for trailrides for the Ga Rally.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks