• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

when will it end??

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I happen to know.....with firsthand knowledge.....where there are somewhere around 300-400 of them still sitting on a base in PA. No I did not count each one. I did a quick...........how many rows wide.......how many rows long.... and do the math kind of count. Unless you are one of the guys that have contacts still in service it is VERY unlikely anyone else has seen these.

Furthermore, as of yesterday, none of these trucks are even on the slate to be moved, let alone sold.

Think I know the place, non-Army assets.

Maybe a situation like the frigates ordered by a certain govt that became unfriendly but in that case our Navy took those over.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
10/20 standards equates to the technical manuals, they have a Preventative Maintenance Checks and Services done per the -10 level manual and the -20 level manual. IF (big if) done correctly, this should catch nearly all issues the vehicle has. Each of those 'gigs' must be worked off to declare the vehicle in 10/20 standards.

Back the the fact that if you own a piece of equipment, you should download ALL the manuals associated with it and learn how to properly use them. I get amazed at how many folks own large pieces of hardware and have no clue to see if they function properly before hitting the highway.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks