• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where are the classified posting rules?

joe7077

i'm trying to post a classified ad too. where are these rules as i can't seem to find them. i've been a lurker here since back on the old forum, tons of good info here. i own an m109 and it's time to stop kidding myself that i'm ever going to have the money to fix it up right. i have the truck and and some spare parts to sell.

Min8547

I was looking for the same thing recently... found them under the Resources tab at the top.:smile:

Min8547

I didn't find that in a "rules" location... just found that in another thread here. this will be my 5th post... will see if the option to ad a classified shows up now!

joe7077

hmmm?

i see where it jumps me to the classified ads but i don't find any "rules" when i get there. the guys that post here seem like a chatty crew so i guess it's never come up before. oh well, one more post and i'm in, so to speak.

mangus580

Sorry guys, the setting was made to encourage people to actually be a member of the community a little bit.

We were getting a bunch of people posting ads... and never coming back. It caused a few problems, like no communication on the ads, etc.