• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where are you guys picking up deuces these days?

HoustonDeuce

As the title states. I’ve owned a few but have been out of the market for about 8 years. I spent some time on Government liquidators and didn’t find anything at all. Can anyone fill me in? I think I’m ready to buy another one.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Govdeals and GSA is selling some of the forest service surplus in TX. Mostly in eastern texas

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Garret Tactical Repair in Louisiana has one for sale w m105 and extras. $5500

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
GL sold them all. Now GSA (GSAAuctions.gov) sells ex-fire truck conversions which are typically rode hard put up wet.

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I still see some on gov surplus auctions, but they've usually been sitting in a back lot somewhere and are badly weathered and don't run.

I got mine from someone on here.

FloridaAKM

I picked one up here in Florida about 2 years ago from GovPlanet, but you rarely see them any more. If you do see them, they are in a sad shape from sitting for so long unused. Your best bet would be to buy one from an owner here due to we take care of our equipment & run it. Good luck!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also what happened to all the stock? I remember gov liquidators being filled with trucks. Did they all get bought up?
Last ones in any quantity were sold in 2010, then GL lost the contract for vehicles to Gov Planet. Deuces from the Govt are now onsies and twosies per month and usually in scrap auctions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks