• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where can i buy mep003a parts?

Uloadit

White smoke is usually water in the fuel system from condensation. I would check the tank cap seal.
We use diesel additive here in Kansas, that reduces the white smoke during startup.

It's in a heated garage. it's not water and it's only one exhaust pipe that is smoking and pops 3 or 4 times for two minutes and blows white smoke heavy then cleans up after the two minutes. i am leaning towards a burnt exhaust valve. i got this generator back in 2012 and it said that it was remanufactured back in 2007 . It smoked the day i got it home in one pipe . it only had 8 hrs on it but it had small signs that it was not rebuilt just a paint over from green to desert storm brown. with a new hour meter

Last edited:

peapvp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's in a heated garage. it's not water and it's only one exhaust pipe that is smoking and pops 3 or 4 times for two minutes. i am leaning towards a burnt exhaust valve.
btw. where does your exhaust go? Probably not in your heated garage. The condensation occurs after the generator ran to operating temperature and is shutoff.