• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I buy?

Jacobi

Where can I pick up a M1008? I've found GL.com but it seems too rare to see a M1008 on there and the few that are there are located on the coasts usually (I'm stationed in Lincoln, NE). I also found a guy called 100dollarman.com who seems to sell quality m1008s but, again, in CA.

Any ideas?

-ET1(SS) Hand-

bullfrog1234

Try Louisiana on gl. That would be a 4 hour driving distance for you. Don't search m1008 because the search engine looks for just that and gl may list it as m1008a1. Just look by state that you are close by.

Jacobi

So is GL the best place to find one? How do most of you get them home? Tow? Drive?

Yeah, Louisiana is where I'm from and most of my family is there so I'm very familiar with that drive...

Phily

So is GL the best place to find one? How do most of you get them home? Tow? Drive?

Yeah, Louisiana is where I'm from and most of my family is there so I'm very familiar with that drive...
GL you got to jump through a few hoops. I've seen good deals on ebay. But often on GL you find trucks for under 1 grand.

KsM715

Check GSA as well. One member here got one from the Pine Ridge Job Corps up in the N.W. panhandle of Neb. IIRC

2deuce

I heard from GL the last time I was there getting a trailer that they are deploying them, in other words giving them to the Iraqis. GL said they haven't seen any good ones. They practically give them to GL according to the SF97. I don't know if any of that is true or false. If it is true, seems like some would be seen on their way over there. Anybody know?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks