• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I find....

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
West Kelowna, what country is that in? Shipping might get pricey, those parts are not light.

veinotte

So far not much. Not to sound cheap as it my life and those around me but I did not want to spend $ 7-22 bucks a nut(especially as i have the 20 bolt Hutchison version of the hemtt rims and 80 is a lot of nuts to purchase.) Stems seem to be somewhat common but not o rings. was hoping some of the surplus guys would chime in.

And yes West Kelowna is in a beautiful place as far as Places to live in the great white north. Nice here year round. I can boat and ski all in the same day!

Last edited:

mikew

I spent about $1.25 each on the flange nuts I purchased from Fastenal. They are grade 8 3/4-16 with a zinc finish, but I don't see them on their website. I'll check to see if I kept the receipt with the part numbers.

The nuts I just pulled off some A3 wheels were locknuts, but I don't think the HEMTT wheels I've put together had locking nuts (but I could be wrong).

Eric's has o-rings:
Rim O-Ring For Two Piece Rims on M35A3 / M939A2, 12363606

M1075, here on Steelsoldiers might have o-rings too.

Last edited:
T

televisionman007

I spent about $1.25 each on the flange nuts I purchased from Fastenal. They are grade 8 3/4-16 with a zinc finish, but I don't see them on their website. I'll check to see if I kept the receipt with the part numbers.

The nuts I just pulled off some A3 wheels were locknuts, but I don't think the HEMTT wheels I've put together had locking nuts (but I could be wrong).

Eric's has o-rings:
Rim O-Ring For Two Piece Rims on M35A3 / M939A2, 12363606

M1075, here on Steelsoldiers might have o-rings too.
wow eriks orings are half what i paid at a tire shope

veinotte

Did more research...looks like my wheels are actually from a M1083 Series 5-Ton 6x6 Medium Tactical not Hemtt. Now I know why they looked a bit different and had 20 bolts etc.
In addition to Orings I could use some studs ( that hold the rim 1/2s together) i'm missing 10 studs, all the nuts ( 80) and stems (4)

Put a few emails out to see if any surpluss guys can get...for everyone else
According to the TM-9-2320-366-24P-1 the part numbers are as follows

Wheel Oring:
SMR code: PAOZZ
CAGEC# :20076
Part # OR420A

Studs ( 5/8-18- x 2.7" long)
CAGEC# :0FN39
Part # 12417332-001

Nuts (5/8-18 self locking flange nuts)
CAGEC# :19207
Part # 12301125

Stems
CAGEC# :17875
Part # VS-1090-AKT

Stem valve Core
CAGEC# :81348
Part # TYV/CL2/TRC1

Stem nut ( NUT PLAIN HEX 11/16-16)
CAGEC# :17875
Part # 265

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks