• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where Can I Get a -10 Manual?

renovate7

I found all the manuals in the resources section but prefer a hard copy. Any place I can get a printed TM9-2320-272-10 manual?

renovate7

Thanks porkysplace. I just talked to a local printer who will do it for 6 cents a page.
Looks like less than $35 with taxes.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Up to you but there are 5 on Ebay for a whole lot cheaper.

Correction, make that 4 listings but one guy has more than 10 of them.

Last edited:

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's much easier to search a PDF. Sometimes finding what you are looking for is easier with a word search. I have done it more than once.

Print the pages and take them to the truck while you work on it. After you are finished and they are covered with dirt and grease, throw them away.

renovate7

Thanks for the replies. The inexpensive ones on Ebay are just CD's, same thing available on this site...I downloaded the manual to CD and took it to the printer today. I picked up the manual about an hour later. I'm old school and like to flip from page to page, making notes etc. Don't really want to take a laptop to the garage. If I might get grease on the manual I will surely get it on the computer...I went to a local National Guard unit several years ago and got all their manuals for the M35 series, about 2 lineal feet on a shelf. They were going to throw them out as they no longer had any of the trucks. They are gold to me.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As I said earlier, there are 4 sellers on ebay selling PAPER TMs for your truck. The seller that has more than 10 of sells them for $12 + $3 for shipping. Trust me, I know the difference between a CD and paper. I probably have 20 linear feet of TMs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks