• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where did that tree come from?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone know who's truck this is?

Looks like they "pulled a Ron"!

Attachments

Artisan

( Insert man playing taps here ) Heavenly father we ask that you accept this truck into your loving arms. AMEN

3dAngus

Wonder if that was the only tree on the ranch. Makes for a good target.

I know some guys who try to take them down for sport.

That one didn.'t budge. Oops.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Statement to insurance company. " The tree was approaching fast! I swerved to avoid it but it struck my front end."

BTW, the tree looks like it took the impact better than the DRMO building.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Looks like the bumper hit the tree, pushed the truck to the side and then the tree caught the tire and forced the truck back into the tree, messing up the hood and fender. The truck bounced backwards and got hooked by the bumper. Does not have to be that quick to get that damage.

Scarecrow1

Reminds me of the Lynard Skynard song that sang of the oak tree in his way LOL any wacky weed involved in the accident I really would understand if there were :). Kinda been there and done that you know Oh and yes I did inhale .......repeatedly.... ooooooh that smell

zout

Well could be that Swiss is involved here - must be preliminary try outs for a new event at the 2013 Georgia Rally

Tree Bashing Contest - will there be prizes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks