• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where do I Post this question

drpete12

Hi All,

I am new to all this and I am looking to get a deuce m35 a2/a3 ?

I am in the Sarasota/ Bradenton (florida) area and would like to get in touch with some steel soldiers to get together and actually check one out and maybe even ride one. Would like to know who they are using local for repairs/parts etc... I would greatly appreciate any help.

Not sure what forum this question would go into.

Thanks again,

peter

197thhhc

If you post a thread saying "New member from Sarasota / Bradenton area. A lot of the nearby Florida members will say hi and invite you to their rallys.

Welcome to the site.

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
First off welcome to the site. There are a lot of other members on SteelSoldiers in central Florida. There's one in Bradenton that has some stuff for sale but I don't know if he has any trucks. His user name is PCTrans. Might want to check with him to see if he has any trucks as he's a great guy to deal with. Also might want to look in the classified section to see if there's any Florida trucks listed for sale.

If you don't have any luck try searching CraigsList as I have seen several M35A2's listed lately.

As far as where to post such a request you can try the Conversation section.

Ruppster

Last edited: