• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WHERE have all the M1008/M1028 gone?

35Z-SGM

I just purchased 2 M1008's and 1 M1028 from GL in Dec. They were in MN, there were also some in WI at the time. Just keep watching. I am currently looking for a S-250 shelter in good shape for the M1028 so if you know of a good one, PM me.

Dave87

I didn't realize how hard it is to find a 1028 that isn't beat up. Which makes me all the more thankful for my truck. Nice trucks gentlemen, they all look good.

M1031CMT

I agree they are pretty darn hard to find. I have a couple friends that after seeing my trucks want some M1008's but they are like hens teeth at the moment. There actually is one for sale locally, but it is beat up and the guy wants a fortune.

Spoke to the GL guys at Ford Drum and they told me that they are getting more scarce and not to expect a whole lot more in the future. Like someone else said before, the military is slowing running dry.

francisf16

There are four M1008s on GL in Wi that look decent. Bid is around 1k, auction ends on 5 Jan.
Event 10403 lots 7401-4.
Good luck!

ryan77

Wisc always goes high big bucks for rusted junk. Your better off buying in the south and paying the shipping!!!

francisf16

Sorry Evil Dr Porkshop, I thought I was safe as the rules state its ok to post about items for sale if its in an attempt to help another member. My bad.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks