• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to buy 395s

Zack

I want to put 395s on my deuce.. I live in augusta ga.. Anyone know of a place even kinda close that sells them used for a decent price?? My truck has been singled already.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you look in the useless classifieds?

Ebay, Craigslist, Google?

treeguy

There is a million places relitivly near you! I wish I lived in you neck of the woods! You've got a guy on Ebay who is in NC and there is Gay's Tires and another one I was just about to type and forgot the name. Oh yea, Berg tire. Search around, make sure you get recent date codes, although it seems as if 395's are recent so they won't be more than maybe 6 years old. Don't ask why I place so much emphisys on this issue! Old Michilins ----- 16yrs old = side wall cracks - bad!

Do you have 10" rims for them? This is a whole other issue. If not you will/may have front rubbing and potential catistrophic Youtube to share. Just sayin'

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks