• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to buy a Humvee?

jwaller

eBay. Easiest place with the most to choose from. Other than that you can pick and choose from a number of individuals who regularly rebuild and resell them.

Durango_USMC

Average cost seems to be about 25-35k for a basic M998 with no frills and a soft top. There are a few other variations than the M998 around as well but the M998 is the most common military surplus HMMWV.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an M1045 roling Chassis for Sale in Northern Calif...would make a great Restoration project....Plus I have many many take out parts from another Project that could go with it.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
it has all the Armor in the Body..No Slant kit on it, but its a real M1045 per the Original Dataplate still on the Vehicle.
Where are you located in Norcal? I am in the Bay Area....Send me your Email and I can get pics....or better yet, come look at it...I highly encourage that.
Price is $15000.00