• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to buy Fuel and AC Volt meter for MEP-006A?

yrkhummer

Bringing an MEP-006A back to life and I need a fuel and AC volt gauge for this old girl.

Where can I source these from?

Thanks

Guyfang

Staff member
Do you have a TM5-6115-545-24P (parts manual). If so, look up the NSN and put it in your browser. Should get about a million hits. If you do not have a TM, go to the TM download section here in SS and get it.

Great gen set. Love em to death. Is it running?

yrkhummer

I sure do have the TM :)

Thanks Guy I didn't realize it was that easy.

Yes fires right up and runs like a charm!
Under 50 hours on it, plus a lot of moss growing on the outside from it sitting.

Took about $20 in quarters at the car wash to spray it all off.

Thing runs like a champ!

Guyfang

Staff member
YRKHUNNER,

Why don't you start a list, (EXCEL?) of parts, organized by:

Part name
NSN
Part number
Where you found it, (Fram, Delco an so on)
Part number from the company its made/sold by
Price

That way, should someone need that info, they will not have to look real far. Also, there are some guys in the SS who have the MEP-006A, mail them an ask for info. They might be able to give you a hand when you need it!

yrkhummer

Great idea!

I did find the wix part numbers on here and that was very helpful, so i'd be happy to return the favor.

YRKHUNNER,

Why don't you start a list, (EXCEL?) of parts, organized by:

Part name
NSN
Part number
Where you found it, (Fram, Delco an so on)
Part number from the company its made/sold by
Price

That way, should someone need that info, they will not have to look real far. Also, there are some guys in the SS who have the MEP-006A, mail them an ask for info. They might be able to give you a hand when you need it!