• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to buy M1009 Blazer in N.C. ?

seth

Hello I am a new member and this is my first post. I am wanting to buy a M1009 Blazer. I live in N.C. and wanted to know if anybody knows where to look for one in N.C. I am wanting to use it for off roading.
Thanks Seth

lelanddunne

a month or 2 ago there was one up for sale here in ws on craigslist for if i remember right 1900. not sure if he sold it or not , but you can search and email him. other then that delks down toward ashboro on 64 had some but he is a little bit high around 3.5/4k someone else might chime in though..

mv37

seth, have a m1009 that runs and drives good. The bad is it has a lot of rust and needs new batteries. 1,200. OBO CASH

oddave715

Check with Jim Henry in Albemarle. I am getting CUCV fever myself. Thinking of something in the line of a daily driver though. Not enough room in my reg cab pickup anymore. Just means I will have to get rid of some stuff first.

peecook

i was at Winslow's this week. he had a bad ass one that looked like it was in top condition. think the price was $3500, call him to double check.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks