• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to buy new rubber lashing for Deuce cargo tops ?

Oldgrunt

I just picked up a cargo cover for my Deuce, but most of the rubber lashings are in need or replacement. Has anyone seen a good source for this?

Semper Fi
Oldgrunt :twisted:

Stalwart

I found mine on eBay but I used the bigger 3/8" stuff and bought a whole roll. We are ditching almost all the ropes on the HEMTT cargo cover and end panels and replacing them with rubber rope, awesome stuff.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
GMA charges close to $300 for a 500ft roll minimum order.

$1/ft isn't a bad price unless you need 500ft.

cjcottrill

I also bought the 3/8" If you cut the rope on a steep angle it slides right through the holes without enlarging them, even when very cold. It has been easier to use this winter than the old stuff was last summer. E-bay 150' roll about 3ft for a dollar including shipping. I know some complain it's not issue, but my truck is not a show showpiece, works good, looks fine, lot cheaper.