• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to Buy - Seatback Cover ?

Amxhunter

Looking for a Driver side seat back cover. The slip over type for the back rest on a box style seat.

Where to buy would be great.

I have looked at Saturn and theses places to no avail.

Beachwood Canvas, Weebee Webbing, New Life Resorces.

Yes I did several searches and this is what I came up with

I did find one entry but could not verify it was the right one and was priced at $55. Ouch.

Just looking for a decent canvas replacement.

Thanks,
:) :)

monkeythumbs

This may help you out. Do a search on Ebay motors for M35 in the Parts and Acessory section. I just bought a seat cover from Memphis Equipment on there. It wasn't like the one I removed, but I like this one a whole lot better. It snaps at the bottom, I just recovered/new foam on my Duece 2 weekends ago. By the way I bid $10 plus $9 something for shipping, right around $20 total.

Went back and found the auction that I won for you to refernce.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=220277008509

jwaller

There is a guy on here that makes them. I have bought several and they are perfect. a quick search should net you his name.

Amxhunter

jwaller said:
There is a guy on here that makes them. I have bought several and they are perfect. a quick search should net you his name.

Well , searched 149 posts to no avail. I'm missing something.

No hits on ebay either :(

MitchG

WEEBEE has them. I just got a set from them about a week or so ago. They will do just the seat top or bottom or both. Mine is the old style box seat that the cover slips over the top of the seat frame. It took them about a week or two to make them but they look and fit really good.