• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to find a dozer blade?

Bmchoug

In a previous post, Another member told me that you could buy a flat blade for pushing dirt. Does anyone have an idea where I can start looking for dozer blades for my FLU419

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
In a previous post, Another member told me that you could buy a flat blade for pushing dirt. Does anyone have an idea where I can start looking for dozer blades for my FLU419
Removed the bucket. Obtain skid steer attachments plate. And fabricate it to the front this will allow you to run any skid steer attachments including a blade

For high flow items to be used on the front like a bush hog you need to add a valve splitting the rear hydraulics so they can flow to the front while moving

RobySul

Order one on the internet, this is the easiest way to find one, just need to know the model, so you don't buy one which doesn't suit to your dozer. Plus, you have to take in consideration potential work which you will have to do with the dozer, so you don't buy a blade which is too large or small for the work. You can find a large amount of models on machinerydealer.co.uk, from that number, you can easily find the best option for yourself, and the quality is one of the best on the market.

Last edited:

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial

Pinsandpitons

One word of caution. The geometry of the schmidt loader is such that pushing things with it collapses the lift rams and lifts the front of the SEE. Doesn't work super great unless the stuff you're pushing is snow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks