• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to find exploded view of M54 Cargo Covers

ashyers

Hello,
I've become the proud owner of what I believe to be 2 sets of NOS M54 Cargo Covers. I'd like to verify what I have, so does anyone have a view of the covers from one of the manuals? I have an M37 and these things will cover the whole truck :).

Thanks,
Andy

ashyers

Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

I'm going to lay the covers out in the driveway when I get a chance to inventory what I have and take some photos.

Andy

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The cover will have a part number stenciled on it, that will help. The cover will have ropes sewn in on both ends. Also there will be 6 buckles for the tie up straps down each side. The dimension from the #1 buckle to the #6 buckle will be 14' approx.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks