• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where to find troop seat backs

Rich Johnson

I have finally aquried troop seats for my M1008a1, but I need the seat back slats for one side at the rear. Anybody know a dealer where I can get the fiberglass ones since mine are all fiberglass?

Also, I need the radio power cable. Big cable that goes from the firewall to the distribution box in the bed.

Rich Johnson

Never paid attention to details on this newer stuff unitll now. Ive been playing with coldwar vehicles. M38a1 and M37

Are all the fiberglass slats ( duce, 5 ton, HMMWV, and CUCV) made from the same stock?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks