• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to get bilstein shocks?

DerangedMadman

I have searched about the best shocks to use and it seems in agreement with everyone that bilstein is the best. So I have began searching and found that from the M1008 the correct part numbers are ak2043 and ak2042.

I went directly to Bilsteins website and they still show them are active part numbers. From there I have searched for places online that sell them as O'Reily and Autozone both say they they carry them for special order. As I order them it says they are no longer available.

I went back to Bilsteins web site and started going to each of their authorized vendors and none of them have them in stock.

Does anyone know who may have them in stock so I can order?

Thanks,

donalloy1

what makes the bilstein so special? looked at them for breif moment for my M1009. almost double $ vs. rs9000's. what about sterring stabilizer shocks. bilstien their to? dml2 sends...:cool:

Have you tried shock warehouse? I just put a hd steering stabilizer (not sure what brand) on that I got from Carquest and it works great.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks