• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to get shop service manual

Vapor Trail

I'm the new owner of an M1123 and I'd like to get a shop service manual, the complete one, and the only thing I've been able to find online downloadable are short documents about one particular item or process. Does anyone know where I can get the whole shop manual? I'm starting a full frame off restomod project so I'll have a bunch of questions probaly. Thanks in advance.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This site has all of the HMMWV manuals in the TM section, under Present Conflict Vehicles.

So for manuals the M1123 is an A2 variant truck when doing any repairs/service.
In the parts manual the M1123 is UOC (Use On Code) NNN

Vehicle manuals

Engine manual

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is no "complete" service manual, there are several levels of repair TMs and then there are operator and parts TMs.
This is a completely different world than you are used to and it takes a little time to adapt.
Start with the operator TM, it gives you all the operating info and some basic maintenance info.
TM-9-2320-280-10.pdf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks