• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where to get some rubbers

hot rod deuce

Hey, does any one know who has the rubber seal that goes between the cab/hard top/and roof section?

How about the rubbers that the windows seal on?

Cant seem to find anyone that has them

readyman

HRD,
Funny subject line there...
Couldn't find 'em when I worked on my cab, but they're called double tadpole, dumbbell, or double d, seals. I managed to salvage the old ones... even being 2" too short.

FrankUSMC

Does this rubber part need to be replaced often? or does it just gets destryed every time you remove the hard top? I am asking this because I can "maybe" have some made. We have a rubber shop were I work, and sometimes they are training Marines on how to make different seals and stuff. I might be able to get a few sets made for the hands on training part of the course.
One of the few, Frank

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got the replacement window seals...the ones around the drivers side and pas. side door windows..at Memphis. The seal strip for the hard top can be had at Memphis or McMaster. Memphis also has the weather strip for the door to cab sealing and the felt for the glass area. You'll be amazed how nice the doors close when you replace them!

frodobaggins

Any pharmacy and most convenience stores. Some public restrooms have machines
that take quarters. You can get glow in the dark and ribbed "for her pleasure"

Occasionally they carry other novelties.