• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to get vehicle value appraisal for M925 in Oregon

carbonraptor

Hey everyone,

I need to get an appraisal on the value of my 1986 M925 for use as collateral on a loan. Does anyone know of any good military truck appraisers in Oregon that can travel to the Redmond Oregon area?

If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it. I'm approved for the loan but need this appraisal before they'll go through with it.

Thanks!

-Ryan

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would seem by the book our MV's would not be worth much but could you find add's with your model truck for sale and use them to show what Joe Blow would have to pay one of us to have the honor to drive.

carbonraptor

Hey thanks guys. I gave Greg Gibson from Central Oregon a call earlier and he said he doesn't do appraisals for these trucks. He also had no idea whom to contact otherwise. I'll keep a at it.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
At the bottom end, the scrap value is about 2K and the winch is another 1K. As Floridason said, use the completed ebay ads if you can find any of that model, or a M923 and add 1K for the winch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks