• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to list my 1954 M-37 for sale

Strud

I need to sell my 1954 M-37 and would like to know where the best place to list it is? I don't want to deal with e-bay. How do I list a classified add here?

Strud

I went under resources, classified ads but it doesn't give me an option to add. Am I missing something? Thanks

Strud

I have searched the classified ads page 10 times if I have done it once and I do not have a "submit new ad" button anywhere. I use Firefox but have also tried it under IE also. I am logged in. Is there a different type of membership that is required to post classified ads?

Thanks

Strud

The only button or icon above the page number on the right side of my screen is to "view ads". there is no "submit ads" button.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
It took me a couple of tries, too, and I thought I knew how to navigate this forum! Sorry to see you have to sell yours, too. I just hope it's not for the same reason I do. :(

Strud

It was my browser at work. I am using the same browser here at home and the "submit new ad" button showed up just fine. Go figure. Thanks for the help.