• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to sell a M35A3?

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have just done so, and it seems that I cannot list this truck since I do not own it. As I said, I am trying to help a friend sell his M35A3. He is not computer or internet savvy and can barely use his flip phone. There is nothing that is not legit about it, but it appears I have wasted my time and $15. Guess I should have read the rules before taking the advice to upgrade, live and/or learn....
It was not my intention to mislead.
Your situation made perfect sense and if it had been me, I would have posted the ad without a second thought. I would have been mistaken.

Firstly, perhaps there is room for discussion with the moderators. The rules are there for a reason - namely, to prevent scammers, liers and thieves from suckering people in. This does not appear to apply to your situation; you are merely bridging an electronic literacy gap for a person that can be named and identified. The goal is to find a good home for a steel soldier. Maybe there is wiggle room in rule interpretation. If nobody asks, then there won't be.

Secondly, as it was suggested, you can still post pictures and descriptions of the truck in the Deuce forum or Member's rides etc. This, too, will inform members that are looking for an A3.

Last edited:

V8srfun

I am in a position where considering sale of my a2 to free up cash for a business opportunity and decided to list it on Craigslist. Some jack wagon flagged my listing within minutes of posting 2 times. Maybe this is a sign to just keep the truck as I really didn’t want to sell it anyway.

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
he has no practical use for it
Funny, that's why I bought my A2.

it appears I have wasted my time and $15
I've just thought of a way to kill 2 birds with one stone. Take that truck off your buddy's hands. You would get some use out of your $15 and if, in 6 mo. you decide it's just not for you, then you sell it.

Have you driven it?

Go on...

Last edited:

HDN

Funny, that's why I bought my A2.
This, but I manage to make uses up for it. I take it for some light grocery shopping, library runs, and do Craigslist/Facebook pick-ups. It's especially handy when I'm picking up something that's big and messy that I don't want to put in the minivan :) Any time I take it to a doctor or dentist appointment it makes the visit more bearable 'cause I at least get to drive my truck! :ROFLMAO:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
This, but I manage to make uses up for it. I take it for some light grocery shopping, library runs, and do Craigslist/Facebook pick-ups. It's especially handy when I'm picking up something that's big and messy that I don't want to put in the minivan :) Any time I take it to a doctor or dentist appointment it makes the visit more bearable 'cause I at least get to drive my truck! :ROFLMAO:
Exactly! Gotta have a reason... I occasionally make deliveries in one of mine. Customers know about the trucks because they see them at the plant. Always tickles them for me to deliver a box of envelopes or something small "in that great big truck".

davidb56

I am in a position where considering sale of my a2 to free up cash for a business opportunity and decided to list it on Craigslist. Some jack wagon flagged my listing within minutes of posting 2 times. Maybe this is a sign to just keep the truck as I really didn’t want to sell it anyway.
Probably a light in the loafer Lib who doesn't like those mean military trucks of destruction.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks