• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to Sell Trucks

cg25713

Where are the best places to offer my truck for sale online? I'm selling my 2006 M1152A1 with 375 miles on it. I just completed a full restoration and made it a 4 man truck with new top, doors, seats and much more. It looks and runs like new. I know most here are looking for inexpensive trucks to work on. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

springer1981

I would start with the forums since that is where people are that would be most interested. There is a classified section on pretty much all of them. Craigslist and epay are other options as well. And as mentioned GP but I suspect they will take the most amount of your money if ti sells. How much are you looking for anyway?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks