• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to send fuel injectors for service?

Computerdoc08

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been calling fuel injection shops and have not been able to find a shop that can clean and adjust the injectors for my LDT465 engine.

Can you guys provide recommendations on shops that know how to service (and are willing to service) the LDT465 fuel injectors?
Thank you

Darylfraser

I did mine myself. No shops in my area in Maine. Bought a Chinese pop tester. Cobbled together an adapter based on info from SS posts. I believe I bought shim kits and silicone seals from White Owl. Mine weren’t super dirty so the nozzles cleaned up well after soaking.

KN6KXR

It'll cost more to ship them back and forth plus the test than the tools cost. That's why I set up to do my own. I also bought a spare set and spare nozzles as I plan to own and drive the truck for some time. If I paid myself the rate I charge others for the time saved I'm WAY ahead of the game.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks